Back for Summer in Seoul

After 2 weeks gaining slightly above 2 kilograms; all because of Malaysian food and now I'm back in full gear!!

Reached Incheon airport today at about 6 am (AirAsia did it again and again!! Most of the time arrived before schedules and I'm proud of them ^______^). Note: This is not an advertisement on behalf of AirAsia..hehe.

Ground temperature at Incheon as announced by the pilot was 16 degree celcius but my body still has the remaining leftover heat from Malaysia..hehe.

By the way, I have a huge huge announcement to make today!!

Tadaa..

Guess what?

I will be staying in goshiwon aka rat hole in Sinchon starting this June.
Room size - about 2 single mattress put side by side. :O..super duper small! I'm just lucky that I'm not a claustrophobic if not I will be doomed!

Monthly rental fee 300,000won inclusive of free wifi, laundry, rice and ONLY kimchi.

Why only now that I decided to move?

Because the goshiwon has a rooftop..just like in the Rooftop Prince Korean drama. ^___^ Will update the picture soon!

But that's not the whole point of me moving..

If you read my previous posts, I mentioned that I have been living with Korean family since last year November.

One, two....lalala..lalilu..about seven months!!
I'm indebted with the kind family..but it's about time to move on. Sadly..it's gonna burn a hole in my pocket and I hope you my faithful readers could help me by promoting this blog more and tell your friends to take me as their tour guide.. T_T..*sigh* again..and advertisement..hihi. This way..I could pay my rat hole and survive in South Korea.

m__m

Arghhh...really really tired!!

I went straight to my goshiwon via AREX after reaching Incheon Airport. No breakfast no nothing. You know what!! I slept the whole journey until Seoul Station and I was suppose to get down at Hongik University Station. Aigoo..aigoo..

When I reached the goshiwon, the owner was not there, my handphone was out of battery, my luggage is more than 20kgs and there's no elevator and I felt like %$$^%^&*^&*$$$%#$@#!#!!

I'm cool.. wiping off my sweat, left my things at the front door, wrote a memo for the owner that I will come again tomorrow morning.

And now... I'm back in Incheon; packing up my remaining stuff for tomorrow.

ZzzZZzzz...

I need some sleep..Good night? nope..good afternoon..

Post a Comment

9 Comments

fiqahlee88 said…
i sih jealous!! wanna go back again tooooooo
Jet said…
Zarina, must let us know your price :-) When I go to Korea, I'm planning to have you as my tour guide :)
Zarina BT2K said…
Captain Jet,

Tour guide rate is here http://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.kr/p/tourist-guide.html
Hani said…
my flight to korea tomorrowwwww....kak Zarina..how's the weather? need advice...thankss kak :)
DrNotts said…
summer ada kelas ke? bukan student semua cuti?
asmaliey said…
im goin to korea this 7/11-14/11/2012...kak zarina free x time tu?really need a tourist guide
Cantiknyapurple said…
Sis, saya baru balik ber-backpacking last week dengan husband (4-10/6/2012). Siap pergi Jeju!! Many thanks to you. Sangat bermanfaat utk kami :)
Anonymous said…
what's the name of your goshiwon? thanks
Zarina BT2K said…
Anonymous,

please email me for the details