About Me and This Blog

I don't want people to get any misconception or mislead anybody.

I need to clear the air here.

I am NOW in Malaysia.

I am NOT in Korea.

However, I have been traveling in Korea for 6 months from September 2009 to May 2010, partly alone and partly with a few friends (Malaysian/Korean) - WWOOFing and doing stuff..

I am preparing myself for KOREAN TOPIK EXAM (Intermediate level) which will be on 17th April 2011 (Sunday). I know it's still far ahead but I don't know who can master a language in a day, right? If you can, raise up your hands!! err..or mouse/mice? Hehehe..

So, in the meantime, I'm limiting a post per week in this blog. I'm gonna hybernate for a while.

By all means, if you have any doubt/questions/curiousity, shoot me an email at zemoneko@gmail.com.

yours truly,
Zarina

Post a Comment

10 Comments

alifah@along said…
okay...that's clear!!hehehhee...thanks..even you're in busy condition, still have a time to reply an email, rite??good...good luck zarina!!
jaja said…
good luck akak~~

will miss ur story. hehe...

entah bila nak belajar b.korea rajin-rajin mcm akak nih ^^

vocab tak bertambah langsung. revision tak buat langsung. hish~~
Rafidah said…
Ni mesti kes org2 yg salah fahaman ni tak baca blog kak Zarina dr awal. isk. Btw, for your TOPIK exam - hwaiting! (really adore ur determination to learn Hangeul)
Zarina BT2K said…
다들,
고맙습니다!
Anonymous said…
Zarina, u dah penah sampai to the easternmost point and southernmost point of South Korea tak..? i'm interested to go there.. any comment? - Azra
Zarina BT2K said…
Hi Azra,

Belum lagi. I wish to go to Donghae (eastern side) and Jeju Island (southern side) for my next installment journey. Pray for me!! ^^
shazwina said…
Kak Zarina, missed ur posts :-) I dunno whether u remember me or not.. I used to email you asking about ur trip in Korea :-) I'm going there this july w my friend for 3weeks :-) Booked the ticket n leaving on the 1st :-) When r u going back there? I would love to meet you in person XD
Zarina BT2K said…
Hi Shazwina,
It's hard for me to remember everyone but I'm glad that you're able to take a long trip! Yeay! ^^

I would love to go back to Korea again InsyaAllah by autumn.

Drop me an email at zemoneko@gmail.com. Maybe we could meet. Y not? ^^
shazwina said…
Yeay!! ^^ I'd really like that :-D The I can clarify any issues bout going there by asking you in person :-) I'll drop you an email soon, kamsahamnida Kak Zarina :-D
jaL3e said…
your blog is very informative and I'm getting information from here for my upcoming korea trip.:D