Loving Hut, vegetarian food in Sinchon


As I browsed through happycow site for vegetarian food in Seoul, I stumbled upon this chain vegetarian restaurant Loving Hut. They have a branch in Puchong, Selangor. Wow??

All the menus are from vegetarian..hmm I will be a vegan temporarily (3 months) + seafood + fruits = seafru vegan..haha. I'm just making that up. No pun intended.

The menu shows mix of korean and western food. They only have one branch in Sinchon, Seoul though. Tried to find the review and surprisingly encouraged that even the 'cold burger' tasted yummy for this blogger - Kelly. Loving Hut website have the map shown but really... not helping at all, for me at least. Situated near Yonsei University gate, I supposed I have to take subway Line 2, Sinchon Station? Hmmm..from there, I supposed I have to ask around with my limited Korean language. God, please save me.

No!! They don't have bibimbap in this branch..arghh..heck it, I will try other food then. Hmm.. Jjajangmyun, anyone?? Hehehe..3,500 won for Large - approximately MYR10. Quite ok..

Post a Comment

4 Comments

ethicalmuffins said…
LH Busan sells Bibimbap. Below is LH Seoul address. I think if you print the map and with address in Korean word, you can ask around easily. Or call LH in Seoul, there should have english speaking staff to help you. Hope this helps.

LH Seoul Address:
33-10, Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul Korea
서울시 서대문구 창천동 33-10호 1층
Tel : 02-338 8087

Menu, address, menu and other outlets in Korea can be found in the follwoing website :
http://www.lovinghut.kr/kr/
Zarina BT2K said…
Hi Gina,

Thanks for the idea! ^_^
iynn512 said…
jajangmyeon has pork right? T_T i guess the only choice i have to try jajangmyeon is to make it myself... it seems nowhere to be found in malaysia no?
Zarina BT2K said…
iynn512,
yup, jjajangmyun has pork inside. If you're staying in KL, try the menu at Midvalley's foodcourt (same level as in GSC).